Marketing and communication in an organization, applying work background and visual media studies supporting applications, enhancing the customers’ experience.
Multimedia, teamwork, leadership, interpersonal communication proficiency, talent and dexterity with graphical production, presentation skills, and organizational aptitude.
PCs and Macs, Printers and Scanners, Internet and software applications including:
Photoshop, CorelDraw, Illustrator, Freehand, Fractal Painter, InDesign, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Director, Internet applications, web page production and HTML.
- Designer and Consultant - Daniels Media Alliance (1999 - Present).
Research, and composition of relevant advertisements, visual media, web page design, menus and logos in addition to construction of databases, for Bay Area businesses.
- Designer, HR Assistant - Six Foot Two Productions Animation Studios (1998).
Created artist database logs. On company team for graphics and web page design.
- Advertising Assistant - Osher Marin JCC (1994, 97, 98).
Designed menus for the Center Café and picturesque fliers for "The Men’s Group".
- Researcher- Smith Barney Shearson, Inc. (1993).
Composed a Branch Promotion Kit for office in Bozeman, Montana. Worked with Financial Consultants on security analysis and portfolio management. Researched financial planning firms to recruit Consultants.
- Intern - KGO Television (San Francisco ABC-TV) Research and Sales Departments (1992).
Analyzed audience demographics, compiled market reports and designed spreadsheets for systematized audience analysis. Prepared weekly newsletters for the Sales Department.
- Technical Sales Representative - Extended Systems, Inc. (1992 - 93).
Responded to inquiries about the product line and recommended solutions, based on customers' needs. Provided users with technical information for individualized systems using network print servers and fax server devices. Mentor in the sales division for technical and sales communication training. Called on new and existing corporate customer accounts.
- Adobe Applications Specialist Certification, Computer Graphics Art Certification,
Design and web page composition studies at Santa Rosa Junior College (3.68 GPA).
- Associate Teacher and Facilitator for the MSU Business management seminar (1993).
- "Advocats" MSU Admissions Office Representative and Campus Tour Guide (1992 - 93).
- Epsilon Delta Chapter of Lambda Chi Alpha National Fraternity (1990 - 93).
President, Standards for Chapter Excellence Committee Head, Rush Chairman, Conclave Coordinator.
- "Fangs" Honorary Service Organization Traditions/Social Chair and Advisor (1990 - 91)
- Mortar Board National College Senior Honor Society for scholarship, leadership, service.
Beta Gamma Sigma Honorary Society for scholastic achievement in schools of business.
Phi Kappa Phi Honorary Society recognizes distinguished excellence in higher education.
Alpha Lambda Delta National Academic Honorary Society (1990 - 93).
- "Who's Who in American Universities" student selectee, member selection (1992 - 93).
Bryan Blewett (Trumble) Scholarship - MSU College of Business (1993).
Harvey Larson Scholarship - MSU College of Business (1992).
- Tom Nopper Scholarship - MSU College of Business (1991).
Available upon request.
A deep sense of values and respect for relationships with associates.
Pride in work with a drive to do the job right.
Neatness, organization and ability to stay focused on goals.
Loyalty to the organization and co-workers.
Warmth and sensitivity, yet firmness, in dealing with people.
Motivation to accomplish through cooperation in a team setting.
- Marketing background and a visual orientation.
Moderating an urge for perfection.
Balancing optimism and initial trust in people with some skepticism.
Need for clear input and sometimes succinct written instructions to enhance verbal recall.
Effective at bringing people together and unifying groups.
Able to bring ideas to the table and reason with others.
Willing to "go the extra mile" in helping the company of which I am a part.
- Creative, with reasonable background experience and aptitude with applied graphics.
Warm, loyal, sincere, honest, serious and diligent.
- One who listens, is kind, thoughtful and considerate.